I distribute my work according to the concept of "share ware". This means:
- You do not have to pay for the acquisition of the work and live performance
- In case of radio, television, internet or any other kind of registration, you will pay the reglementary rights.
- You are asked to give my address to anybody who might be interested in this work: as soon as she
or he contacts me, I will give her or him all information (s)he wants.
- I must be informed of any performance or recording that takes place.
- Everyone should respect my rights as an author.
- No part of the score can be sold or used for commercial purposes.
Interested choir directors can contact me for a full score, parts for the choir and the soloists, for
the piano and for the guitars/drum/bass-section.
"I think that this work soon will be a keen competitor with the Misa Criolla".
If you want to send me an e-mail, be so kind as to give me the name of the choir you conduct or you
are a member of. And... don't forget to mention your fysical address!
Will J.B. Hus
2566 XP The Hague